Crafting Gentleness

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Gentleness lecture

Hi, I'll be giving a lecture for Roinn an Bhealoidis/the dept. of Ethnology and Folklore at University College, Cork on the 23rd February. It will be entitled:

He(d)gemony, Enclosure, and the Politics of Gentleness.

I think it's sometime around 12pm.

Not altogether sure what I'm going to say, and I'm currently leaning towards talking without notes, just having a chat with people about some ideas that are interesting to me. Usually that approach has worked best for me. (With a bit of advance preparation to clarify for myself what is actually interesting/important to me!! Always a good idea anyway :)

If I'm really daring I may put a soundfile of the talk on the site, but I'm not feeling really daring right now :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home