Crafting Gentleness

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Five things

Ah, Llij, tagged I be, eh?

Okay, I'll bite. Five things that ye don't know about me:

i) I wear my Dad's slippers (and he wears mine - shoe size issue)

ii) I only finish about 10% of the books I start (apparently Rousseau has a line somewhere about this, something about books being there to provide thoughts to run with, and once you get a runnable thought the book may be left down and life lived ... must find it so I can quote it properly to justify my inadequacies with authoritative support)

iii) I once (many moons ago) earned an Irish Table Tennis Association teacher's certificate (I have never taught anyone, though)

iv) I despise brussel sprouts (unless they are fresh, fresh, fresh)

v) I can make enough animal noises with suitable credibility to amuse any two year old (if you should doubt this, I have a box of affadavits ...)

I must go and tag a few people ... :)

1 Comments:

  • 1) I have cut off both a toe and finger - on two separate occasions in two freak accidents -one involving the beach, the other an ice skating rink. Both were stitched on successfully.

    2) I am not sure what my natural colour is?

    3) I can apply for an irish passport

    4) In another freak accident, when I was 8, I was impaled by my right butt cheek on a railway sleeper for 20 mins before my mum found me. It was a freak rope swinging accident or, aka, you could surmise that I was a wild child.

    5) I have nearly drowned twice. (ok, common theme here)

    By Blogger Soooz, at Sunday, 04 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home