Crafting Gentleness

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Too many roads diverged in a wood ...

I think I wrote at some point way earlier in this blog that I try to live my life wihtout making too many moves that feel like decisions, that feel like leaps across an abyss. Small meaningful baby-steps as often as possible.

What I'm realising this week is that small meaningful baby-steps become more and more difficult when I'm surrounded by people who live by the kinds of decisions that feel to me like leaps across an abyss: bank managers, mortgage brokers, builders, house sellers, estate agents.

I feel like I am suspending myself over a cliff and I also feel that so much of that might be so unnecessary.

It's hard to find courage to move forward when the road ahead is so unclear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home