Crafting Gentleness

Friday, August 11, 2006

Post from Kathryn

Somehow this ended up in the archives as a comment on the first ever post ... I must check that out ... [Ant.]

A big warm hug to Anthony and all here,and a thank you for making me feel special (once again) by inviting me to be part of these sharings! ('once again' because I still glow at the thought of hearing you say "I am really glad you exist Kathryn", and trying to come to terms with believing that of myself in a deeper sense. Oh, and I even told my mum and she cried!)

Sometimes when things seem very big I like to start at the beginning, which has turned out to be a great place for me to begin in these blogs.

For a few a reasons really, one being that words...the right words, the power of words and feeling that I may not have those right words, often silences me from speaking in cyber space and non-cyber space...so I have taken a lot of comfort in the resonances of reading your words...that it is the relationships that matter more.
The other being related to that, in that I sometimes get carried away in needing to communicate 'my truth' or beliefs and loose perspective yet again that the relationships involved are more important...and trying to get the balance between the two.

It strengthens me to remember that the relationships count more, because it frees me from feelings of inadequacy.

I look forward to more readings and writings!

love
Kath
Thursday, 10 August, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home