Crafting Gentleness

Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in the saddle

I've left it a bit long, such that I now have way too much to writethink, and it's a little overwhelming. I'll try bullet points ...

I went to a great Anarchist Studies Network conference in Loughborough last week. I took part in Jamie Heckert's session on listening, and I think I'll post a separate post on the event ...

I'm hoping to go to an econonviolence weekend at the beginning of October, the first time I'll be attending an event like this since moving back to Northern Ireland. I'm really looking forward to it. I need to send off the form today, though!

I have been a lot more successful this year dealing with work stuff than in previous years, and am slowly learning the dance of 'sidestep-enter-turn'. I'll try to explain later :)

Every now and then I meet a person that lights me up. I like it when that happens :)

It freaks me out a little that the US Whitehouse may possibly once again be led by a human being who thinks that God planned and executed the 2001ff invasion of Iraq.

I've started writing again, and I think this time I may have a clear run at it, if I keep doing it!

More later today or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home